News about the end at the yearly business meeting

by ocsrf 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Elsewhere..What a nutcase..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Undecided
    Undecided

It's like watching an old man with a prostate problem threatening to take a piss...

Here it comes! Any minute now! I think this is the time! I can feel it! Any second now

Yea! But God has a catheterization tube in his hand, right behind the door and will be in real soon.

Ken P.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I noted with amusement the first time the WTS begrudgingly admitted in a WT article that Paul, James, John and the apostles were indeed expecting Armageddon in their day, but were wrong about their expectations.

Paul, James, John and the apostles weren't expecting Armageddon. They were expecting the return of Christ. He still hasn't returned.... that is, unless you believe the WITCHTOWER BABBLE and TRICK SYCOPATHS.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Same old tired drivel. Recylcling is cheaper than new ideas.

Jeff

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Honesty,

Paul, James, John and the apostles weren't expecting Armageddon.

I use the term 'Armageddon' as this is what the WTS believes to be the culmination of 'all things'. This is what the apostles were expecting.

HS

• Kudra
    Kudra

So... what WAS "the news about the end"?

Just that "we are close"?

Sounds like the typical "big announcement" to me...

-K

• TD
    TD
    That's right folks, the FDS in convinced that we are so deep into the end of the system of things they feel it will happen at any moment.

It's been so long (Over a decade) since I've set foot in a KH even as a casual visitor that memory fails me.

Don't the JW's believe several things have to happen prior to the end? Or have the JW's jettisoned all of this?

• The final part of the "King of the North" / "King of the South" scenario (Whatever that might be....)
    • The nations turning on religion (via the U.N.) seizing assets, closing churches etc. (Good luck with fundamentalist Islam)
    • A cry of "Peace and Security" (Also via the U.N. and also doesn't appear likely right now.)
    • A message of condemnation preached by the J.W.'s
  • sf
    sf
    many of those at that meeting are so drawn in that they believe it as if they saw God himself speak it.

Right. So if only one of the active elders posting here or P.O., C.O., D.O. would set the flock straight this Sunday or at the TMS how grand this would be.

To actually get up there and tell the ones they care deeply for, the truth about the lies written by WTBTS.

If only this would happen. Who is willing to speak out the truth about deceptive, lethal words that WT writes as truth coming from jehovah? I'd love to there for such an event. Sadly, that ugly head of fear grips too many. That's okay though! Feel the fear and do it anyway.

How truly caring it is to share truth with others so that they too may be happy and healthy and have support too. Feels good doesn't you active elders that come here just for those reasons. Truth and support. Aren't your flocks deserving of the same?

sKally

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Elsewhere,

It's like watching an old man with a prostate problem threatening to take a piss...Here it comes! Any minute now! I think this is the time! I can feel it! Any second now!

Then finally it comes out in two streams LOL

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit