Find Serendipity and Lola a man...or two

by lola28 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoky
    Smoky

Well, Im 6' tall, funny (looking) and I like to play bball (go bulls).and my therapist said i have lots of issues.

Not the greatest of resumes I know, but I'm working on it.

cough, cough

smoky

• rebel8
    rebel8

Whatever you do, don't go on a reality show! (gag)

alt

• seawolf
    seawolf

soooooooooooooo..................how did this turn out? :D

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm still available. ;-)

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

So Serendipity you are still available.

I lost tract of this thread and forgot about you girls looking for a friend/mate?

Me too "sorta" I did meet a nice lady where I live. She is a little older than me. I can hardly believe that.

We both own our homes although I also have another house and some land I want to sell.

Her house is probably three times the worth of mine and in a beautiful rural area. About 25 miles from the nearest town. But when I get rain, at her elevation she gets snow in the mountains. I don't like snow anymore.

She is what one calls wealthy and that kinda disturbs me. Not sure I would fit her picture.

Outoftheorg

I guess I will just wait and see where it goes.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

For any availble man... SEREN is an awesome babe!!!! She has got her stuff together en la cabeza.

Dr. KerWACkian PHd.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I don't know how you would know this but now that we know your opinion of her cabeza "head" how about the rest of her.

Outoftheorg

• frozen one
    frozen one

Biker, sailor, educated, well traveled, well read, employed, home owner...I am, without a doubt, the most eligible bachelor on this board. Ok ladies. Don't be shy. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

frosty one ... did ya pm Seren or Lola???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pictures ladys,pictures!..Some guys like the big girls,,Some guys like the tall girls,,Some guys like the petite girls....There is no end of men,for the woman you are..You just have to find the right market..Pictures ladys,pictures!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit