Looking for old friends whom I miss dearly

by Chicken Chunks 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chicken Chunks
    Chicken Chunks

Do any of you know any of the following people:

Andrea Kumiko McElfresh - aka Andi; since she was such a sweet heart she's probably married by now so her last name may have changed. If not, guys are the stupidest beings on the planet.

Shannon Levins (she, Andi and I used to hang out all the time in Wichita. Another sweetheart. Again, lost contact with her after my DF'ing. I constantly think abouf Andi and Shannon - I hope they are doing good.)

Robyn Morgan (a dude, even with name of Robyn. My basketball playing buddy I haven't talked to since my DF'ing at 21)

Billy Littlejohn III (one of my best friends growing up, even though my mom didn't approve of his conduct)

Alex Smith (remember hearing that he was DF'd about 10 years ago and joined the military)

Celena Smith (last I heard, she lived in California. Her companionship helped me through the rough patch of time after I "lost" Andi's friendship)

Seth Cox and/or his sister Tracy (my best friends in Missouri Valley, Iowa before I was DF'd)

Rebecca Foreman (good friend from Missouri Valley, Iowa)

Just kind of wanting to touch base with some old friends if it's possible. Feel free to pass on my email address to them if you know them. My email is fryet04 at that yahoo place.

Take care,

Tyson

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Hi Tyson,

I hope you find some of your friends soon. Perhaps this link might be helpful? http://exjw.meetup.com/

Alpheta

• garybuss
  • Chicken Chunks
    Chicken Chunks

Alpheta and Garybuss,

Thanks for giving me those sites. I don't know where these folks are at today so one of the sites didn't help me, and the other just didn't have enough names on it to include my friends. Well, it was worth a shot. I'll keep checking back here periodically to see if I get any hits. Since there have been close to 200 people to view this posting, I would have thought somebody may have come across the names. But I guess they're not ringing any bells. Thanks again you two!

T

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi Garybuss. Thanks for this link. I did not know of its existence.

Outta the loop, I guess.

ESTEE

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Tyson,

I'm here. I'm in Texas now and yes, married. I don't know where everyone else is though. But I posted about you and Shannon one time along time ago. *Where is that post?* Haven't been on this board for a long time, but I'm still alive and well. Email me at billygoat5150 @ hotmail dot com. Write and tell me where/how you are and what's up with you and your family.

Andi Weathersbee

PS: Mark, thank you! I got your message just a few secs ago. I'll call you later today!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Tyson, and welcome to the forum.

I hope you find out how all your friends are doing. I see one of them already responded.

good luck!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

BTTT

• Chicken Chunks
    Chicken Chunks

WOW!!! That was freakin' fast!!! Thank you to all that seemed to inform Andi that someone was asking about her. Good thing I decided to check back on the site. However, it is 1:15 a.m. and I'm exhausted. School work sucks and so does getting up at 6 a.m. Please keep the other people in mind for the future, if you come across them. Thanks again for at least helping me find one. This is so great!

Good night all!!!

BTW - what the heck is BTTT, Andy?

• avishai
    avishai
    BTW - what the heck is BTTT, Andy?

BTTT= Back to the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit