Did i miss it , or what was the Announcement on Wednesday?

by chiddy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• chiddy
  • Zico
    Zico

There wasn't one.

• luna2
    luna2

Nobody mentioned that they had any special announcement...yet.

Seems to me if there's something really important, like the generation change, they don't announce it at all. They just slide it into a Watchtower study like its nothing special and everybody pretends that its new light and that they really believed that very thing all along. Or they'll "clarify" what JWs personal decision on taking blood should be in a KM...which leaves them more confused than before the clarification.

The stuff they hype up is the crap like BIG TRACT CAMPAIGN. WhooHoo, we're gonna hand out leaflets deeply condemning false religion and telling them to pack their bags cuz they are toast. Yah, like this is the what? the 400th time the dubs have done that. Wow. Special.

• blondie
    blondie

Since 95% of JW meetings are not held on Wednesdays, what kind of announcement could have been made, where and to whom?

Blondie

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Their is no announcement planned- trust me, it is all apostate hype.

• blondie
    blondie

Or it could be a JW who planted a false statement on JWD to confuse the issue.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Or it could have been mis-information designed to fish someone out.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's probably some jw trying to have a bit of fun with us apostates. Apart from that, it's hard to think of anything the wts have left to say that wouls be of any real significance, apart from they are disbanding as an org.

• Satanus
  • truthseeker
    truthseeker

OK, so it's not this week. I didn't know the Annual Meeting wouldn't happen until this Saturday, so there might be something next week.

Either way, if it happens it happens, if not, then I don't care. I'd prefer that nothing is announced that could hurt the dubs even more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit