Where did everyone go for summer vacation?

by Virgochik 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Purza
    Purza

Ah the memories are still with me. We went to the Bahamas. Beautiful water and lots of sunshine. Sigh (wishing I had more vacations planned).

Purza

• Virgochik
  • Virgochik
    Virgochik

Rats, guess it didn't work!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Grand Cayman Island for about 5 days. It was awesome. We swam with the stingrays and hung out at the beach...ate some turtle, and just had the most relaxing vacation we have ever had. Of course, we are STILL paying for it hahah. But it was worth it.

This was the view from the back door.

Here is our youngest, running on the beach at Rum Point Beach

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Virgochik, to the picture on photobucket, click on it so you see it full size.

Then right click on it and choose 'copy'

Next, in your post here, right click and choose 'paste'....your picture should appear...

Wow, you guys really went on some great vacations. Andrea Bocceili, Bahamas, Grand Cayman Island, Italy, Europe, San Diego...wow. I hope we get to see some pics!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Thanks, Lisa! I'm very tired after my 3rd 12 hour day, going to bed, but will give it a try tomorrow! What a better way to spend Sunday afternoon, than at a boring Vextower meeting! Sorry i didn't see your reply sooner!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Early in the summer we went to the UP of Michigan. Beautiful. I want to move there.

A few weeks ago, we went to Cancun again. Beautiful. I want to move there.

I'll be heading down to Orlando in a few weeks for work, but in reality, it's more like vacation.

I'm hoping to be able to make it to Whistler/Blackcomb this winter. I've always wanted to ski there. Who knows, I might want to move there also.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh, and I did get to check out Boston this summer too. That's a cool town. The history is amazing.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Boise/Cruise

I had a wonderful time in Boise Idaho over the 4th of July. Had a huge windstorm. Saw a bald eagle(those things are huge-Ive seen them before, but not close up)Spent time with my niece and nephew. Ok, not exciting, but a pleasant week.

OTOH, During spring break, I left my kids at home and spent 12 days on a cruise in Hawaii that chugged across the Pacific to Ensenada, Mexico. I saw an active Volcano, A statue that had been lost at sea of Kamehameha(I loved that story)a lame luau, lots of tourist shops, a great comedian, and BEST of all, about halfway between Hawaii and Ensenada we went through a HUGE school of dolphins(didn't seem to phase them a bit). There were hundreds-maybe thousands of them-It took about 15 minutes till we didn't see them anymore and they were just leaping about in their classically dolphin way(SO beautiful). It was awesome. I love cruising.

• integ
    integ

HELL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit