WELCOME MY AWESOME FRIEND BODHISATTVA!!!!!

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 66 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Welcome Bodhisattva, come on over to Thom's for fun and fluff if you haven't already

mavie, you mean to tell me you haven't been blessed with the "Bod" cam over at Thoms Chat yet?... JEEEZE, where've you been?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Welcome! We will all have to get together sometime soon, do a bit of drinking and fun! Of course with brooke too!

Yeah Butt, we definitely need to do this ASAP!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Ok Im so confused now!!...GGBG, OFG?????

....ummm...Bod cam

• seawolf
    seawolf
    mavie, you mean to tell me you haven't been blessed with the "Bod" cam over at Thoms Chat yet?... JEEEZE, where've you been?

hahahahahahahahahaha he's just a little slow this week.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Bodhi, girl, on my travel destination list is Australia. Wanna come along and crash with misspeaches? She is just fantastic.
    wow- what a frekin fantabulous idea!

Miss Peaches does small happy dance discreetly around her desk.... Oops! spotted...hehehe

Can you imagine that... oh boy what naughty fun we would get up to!

• Brigid
    Brigid
    I LOVE IT Brigid thank you! ! :) what peace -what love the goddess fills me with - im so lucky to have found her- she was this huge missing peice in my life... you kno- ;)

Yes, I know. I have the rendition of her holding the baby buddha in her lap on my alter--nurturing, mothering, suckling the emerging consciousness in mankind to those that would take it. I love the story of Kwan Yin standing before the "gates", having evolved to the highest point of freedom, stopping when she heard the cries of mankind and deciding to return to "help". Or something like that. Anyway, something about that resonates with me and that's why She has a place on my alter.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• looseend
    looseend

whats up, bodhisattva, i am new here too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit