How did you select your nick name...

by AgentSmith 12 Replies latest jw friends

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Why did select your nickname, and avatar? I am certain there are some interesting stories.

I searched everywhere for info, the amount out there was amazing, I visited this site often, and I learned a lot about how I was controlled and lied to, blinded from the truth.

The Borg =The Matrix

It reminded me of those poor slobs like Mr Anderson, aka NEO, trinity and Morpheus that broke free from the clutches of the evil Matrix. I was Agent Smith, who defended the same Matrix with such energy, such dedication, such blind stupidity without seeing the 'real world'. Now I am 'awake' and thinking for myself.

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

Hi Agent Smith,

Im just a daft geordie, so my name speaks for itself.

Gavin

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/110043/1917905/post.ashx#1917905

I worked for several years on product and process development of iron oxide pigments. Red iron oxide (haematite) is Fe 2 O 3 . (Its a letter "O" not a zero "0" in my username.) When I joined the forum I had moved on to selling iron oxide pigments. I changed jobs a few years ago, but "raw materials for paint and ink except pigments - girl" just doesn't seem as catchy. Not very deep and philosophical.

The avatar is my cat. Isn't he gorgeous?

And lately I have been thinking that "Haematite Maiden" would have been more catchy. Oh Haematite Maiden, so lovely and red, Your pigmentary qualities are useful on sheds, And metalwork and concrete, And food too, that's right, Your usefulness stuns me, Beloved Haematite!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Greendawn for the dawning of pleasant new awareness the colour green being the main colour of plants that is so relaxing.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Here's a thread done last week that a bunch did http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/121448/2.ashx

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Ooooooops. Sorry, did not see that one.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Well Mr Smith, remember me.....your wife. I had no choice in the matter you chose the name Mr Smith and I just went along with it cause you're the head of the house.....lol

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Well Mr Smith, remember me.....your wife. I had no choice in the matter you chose the name Mr Smith and I just went along with it cause you're the head of the house.....lol

copy cat.

j/k welcome Mrs Smith.

I've told this before, ....my first name is lisa, vegas was the stage name I used when I worked in an adult dance club, 420 is my address...yes it is.... it is!!

lisa

• shera
    shera

(loved that show when I was a lil girl..He-man and She-ra)

• Genesis
    Genesis

As some knows, it tooks me 2 shot to quit the borg. The first time I quit I labelled me Neo cause I was leaving the matrix. When I went back in I named me Agent Smith lol. Genesis stand for the 70's progressive rock band and at the same time the first book of the Bile. My avatar now is an picture of the violent anime movie Ninja scroll which I was forbidden to watch when I was a Jehobah's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit