UNDERGROUND RAILROAD (helping JWs see)

by apocalypse 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I am an "active" JW. I serve. Give talks. Preach the kingdum.

I also educate from within.

So far, I have helped several.

First, my wife, who is now my best companion and helper in our new vocation.

Next, one whole family out and into a new life. Kudos to them!

Another family knows the "truth" and fades.

Another sister left abruptly and has a new lease on life. Bravo...:)

Presently working on a few. Chiseling away at the WT barnacles on their brains.

Who is with me...?

PS: I wouldn't mind if a new area here could be devoted to this.

• sandy
    sandy

Just curious . . . How long have you been doing this? It seems like it would be difficult not to get caught. How do you know who is "ripe for the picking" I assume you choose carefully who you help out.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Apocalypse et al,

Some thirty years ago a venerable Portuguese sister related that another sister, recognizing the error of her way, began going door-to-door telling householders that what she had been preaching to them as a Jehovah's Witness was wrong. The beginning of "apostasy" as we know it? My pioneer spirit and modest resources are currently devoted to relearning the Bible and, as a cautious "serpent" and innocent "dove," sharing what I discern ( with the help of JWD and like beneficial resources ) to be genuine "Good News." Though I cannot attend meetings any longer, I have regular unhindered contact with my dear JW friends and family. My life's purpose centers around the words of Thomas Jefferson: "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." To date, my innocuous and gentle reasoning from the scriptures and careful tying in of current events from JWD, has borne good results. I dwell on the undoing of potential and future shunning by focusing on loyalty to our Father, Jesus Christ and to fellow humans by exposing what genuinely unconditional love encompasses. My "family" could have turned me in but has refused to do so. Therefore, I proceed very carefully and appeal to the authentic, core personality of the little, confused sheep. I am giving the rest of my life to searching for the lost sheep and perhaps even helping some of the ninety-nine.

Yours truly,

Compound Complex

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

wow- what tolerance you have- i am so happy to know their are people inside the organization like this.

i wish one would find my mother ;)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hmmmm, Hogan's Heroes... I wonder if there's a series of secret tunnels under Brooklyn Heights from which the apostate war effort is being directed?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hey Stephanus!

And Ted Jackass even looks like Colonel Klink!

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Oh my GOD! They Do!!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

I am so happy that there are folks like you all sticking it out and helping others get out. It takes a ton of patience and pure foxiness to pull that off helping others get out without being caught yourselves. Warm and Caring hugs to you and your wife.

Balsam

• Mr. Kim
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

And Ted Jackass even looks like Colonel Klink!

Another separated at birth moment!

It's interesting that hardliners like Ted are making it impossible for the WBTS to back slowly down from a lot of their positions, and are pretty well ensuring the collapse of the JW 3rd Reich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit