Any Philadelphia Eagles fans out there?

by monkeyshine 23 Replies latest social physical

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

It's starting to feel like I'm alone.

• crazyblondeb
  • Purza
    Purza

Don't really like the Eagles, but they are kicking Green Bay's a$$ right now!

Purza

• Funchback
    Funchback

'Sup, monkeyshine.

There are plenty of Eagles fans on this forum. We even had an Philly (aposta) Phest during one of their recent playoff games. We all don't post as much as we used to, but we are still here, always cheering our hometown team!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Okay good. I see plenty of Cowboy fans here and I thought I was surrounded.

This Sunday I'll be sitting at the game waiting to see T.O.'s helmet fly off. (one can only hope) I can't wait. Go Birds!

Cowboys fans...remember this??? Disgracing the star!How soon we forget.

That star must not mean much I guess.

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

McNabb is the greatest!!!!! In the first half noone else could make a play so several times....he would step back....look around and then say f*** it and he made the play by himself. Now that's a good QB.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Although I was brought up in a family of nothing but Eagles fans (Philly being an important city to us), all I've gotta say is BOOOO!!!!

• Funchback
    Funchback

I hereby revoke my friendship with lonelysheep.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Panthers fan here...but I look forward to watching the Cowboys/Eagles game!!! Should be a lot of fireworks with T.O. as usual!!!

Swalker

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Old school, back when Dallas regularly reminded the Iggles of their lowly place in the NFL:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit