***WHY would anyone shoot and kill Amish children?***

by sf 30 Replies latest social current

• Gill
    Gill

This is a terrible tragedy. It's too much after last weeks as well!

America! You have to do something about your 'Gun problem!'

Easier said than done. I totally agree. But it's time to wonder whether it's right or good that anyone can get hold of a gun, like anyone can get hold of a pound of butter.

Some serious thinking needs to be done to begin solving this problem.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Where did Slim go?

Some Witnesses die for what they believe in - whether that be for not taking blood or not going to war. It is a tragedy that anyone gets killed for their beliefs.

I have read about apostates burning down Kingdom Halls on this forum, though I do not recall reading about an apostate ever killing Witnesses.

Slim

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SkallyWagger..Slims hiding under the couch wrapped in aluminum foil..LOL!!OOOUTLAW

• sf
    sf

It will be interesting to see if Dr. Phil does some kind of an update on the show he did a few months back on the Amish, given this latest event.

It doesn't take a degree to see that he was abused, somehow, by someone or ones, as a child in the Amish community.

What a complete ass though, to shoot a six year old. These kids only know what their parents feed them. Whether it be food for the stomach or food for the soul. Kids are the most innocent in a world governed by insane adults.

What a horrible day for the children.

sKally

• sf
    sf
    I have read about apostates burning down Kingdom Halls on this forum

Slim, you are assuming it was an "apostate" who burned down any k.h. No where in any report does it hint to the perp as an exjw. Not all exjws are classified as "apostate". Not all those who were disfellowshipped are even classified as "apostate".

You are well aware of what WTBTS classifies as "apostate". Not all exjws are against WTBTS policies and/ or doctrines. Thusly, they are NOT classified as "apostate".

Try to stay honest, will ya brother.

sKally

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it will reinforce a whole generation's fear of the "world".

seems the guy was the milkman and the amish knew him and trusted him. it is so sad that the man felt he had to murder children before he killed himself..why not just kill himself??? he obviously was a very twisted man mentally.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SBF..Some Jehovah`s Witness`s die because they pretend to be Avon salesmen entering a Muslim country..They did`nt die because they were following thier beliefs..They died because they were liars who happened to be Jehovah`s Witness`s..They lied because the WBT$ said it was alright to lie..More blood on the hands of the WBT$.....Where on this forum did you read about apostates burning down a Kingdom Hall?..SkallyWagger says the report didn`t say it was ex-JW`s..I haven`t seen SkallyWagger wrong yet..Can you back up your post?...OUTLAW

• carla
    carla

Slim is doing exactly what he says apostates do, lie to make a point. Unless you have court records to prove what you are saying. Then I will send my apologies. Court records must include that the exjw was an apostate not merely one being shunned, that would simply make an angry jw.

• mouthy
    mouthy

How Ghastly

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well if they burned down a Kingdom Hall it is pretty doubtful they were doctrinally pure, loyal JDub's, is it not?

Sheesh

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit