Are you happy with your name?

by greendawn 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sassy
    Sassy

I hated the name Julie when I was in 2nd grade. I wanted to be Ann, because you could write Ann in cursive so pretty.

when I finally got the hang of writing the "letter J" decent.. I've been fine with it every since.. although a lot of people call me Juls

• shera
    shera

I like my name,Heather.

I have always liked the names Grace and Nicole.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Loruhamah

LLee was it terribly difficult to change your name?

I had been using the name Lee unofficially for at least 15 years. The documents I completed for the name change required a professional to say they knew me for at least 2 years and that I had used the chosen name during that time. That was in Manitoba. I believe in Quebec it required 2 people and 19 years.

You would have to check where you live to see what the requirements are (Office of Vital Statistics for the proivince but might have a different name in the US) . Mine cost me $75 - $25 for the new birth certificate $25 because I was applying from a different province and $25 because I wanted it asap.

I was issued a new birth certificate and a certificate of name change. Sometimes I need the name change just so people know I'm not trying to scam someone

• Woofer
    Woofer

I actually love my name: Bethany

My mom would always say she got my name out of the Bible, Bethany is a town outside of Jerusalem.

To my horror, my dad said he wanted to name me Roxanne. I don't think I would have liked that name.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

NO

meagan

Ugh

My entire life people have asked me how to pronounce it. I like Margaret, or Maggie. Or plain Megan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit