Away again this week

by dedpoet 5 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi all,

I'm going away for work again this week, from tomorrow until Friday, and I'm relying on you all to look after Linda for me while I'm away. It's the last trip of the year, thankfully, and neither of us are looking forward to it, though I think Marion will be here for part of the time, so Linda won't be totally alone. I'm sure you'll be able to keep her entertained while I'm gone

Thanking you all

dedpoet

btw thanks to all of you who visited my website in the last few days, apart from the jws who left rude messages, I'll think about how to deal with them when I get back. Their "interest" kind of inspired me, I 've been working on it over the weekend.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Take care, Trev!

We'll all look after Linda, though I don't feel she needs it as her postings show she's come on leaps and bounds!

Best wishes,

Ian

• luna2
    luna2

Have a good trip and may the time pass swiftly, dedpoet! We'll watch out for Linda, although, like Dansk says, I'm sure she'll do fine.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Indeed she will have plenty of company with this on line (virtual) community in addition to physically present friends. Glad that your website was set up and is informing the public.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Ian and Luna

Thanks, but I think you are both right with this:

don't feel she needs it as her postings show she's come on leaps and bounds

I'm really proud of the way she's got on with her life after all those years in the borg. The wts always point to the negative aspects of leaving - loss of friends and family, no social life, being shunned, giving up the chance of everlasting life etc, and I know that this scares people into staying in.

I reckon if anyone who was thinking of leaving but was scared to go through with it spent half an hour with Linda, and saw how much progress she's made in less than a year out after over 25 years in, they'd be writing their da letter the same day!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Have a good trip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit