Which is greater, your time IN, or your time OUT?

by gaiagirl 19 Replies latest jw friends

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Specifically, were you an active JW longer than you have been inactive or out of the organization, whichever applies? I was active for about 15 years, then faded into inactivity, although never DF'd or DA'd. Time out hasn't yet caught up with time in, but time out is gaining.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Time in was until 31 years of age, started first being irregular, then inactive, and slowly drifted away. Thus out is almost 8 years. During the last 8 years felt I needed to go back, because it must be 'the truth'! Now, hehe, I feel 'great' knowing it was mostly BS.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I was a baptized publisher for about 7 years (aged 15 - 22), but I was an unbaptized publisher for years before that, and dragged along from birth. I have been out for over 12 years. I am probably breaking even in terms of years putting in time.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I've almost achieved parity. I was an active jw from 1991 until 1999, baptised in 1992. I haven't been to kh since November 1999, so in just over a year I'll have been out as long as I was in.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Almost equal, 35 in and out.

Ken P.

• ferret
    ferret

About 30 in as baptised member and close to 27 out.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I was an unbaptized publisher from age 4 to age 32. I was baptized at age 12 and disassociated myself at age 33.

So that is: Unbaptized publisher for 28 years, and baptized for 21 years.

And one year out.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I gor away rather lightly, was active only for one year and inactive for seven before handing in letter of disassociation.

• caligirl
    caligirl

In from about age 1 until age 24, baptized at 14. If we count from baptism date, I am 10 months shy of my time out equalling my time in, but a long way to go to be equal if we are counting from the time I was dragged into misery as a defenseless baby.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

40 years in...2 years out

still miss it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit