deluded witnesses online

by JW83 14 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

The early Christians didn't celebrate Xmas or Easter? So what? The JWs are failing to do many things that the early christians did so they have no right to judge who is and who isn't like the early church. And things just because they were introduced later are not necessarily wrong, things develop and the world moves on instead of remaining stagnant.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Greendawn,

I wonder if the Witnesses have evidence that the early Christians celebrated anniversaries or had baby showers.

• JW83
    JW83

I'm glad you agree - I thought maybe there had been some sort of revolution & nice, kindhearted dubs had taken over

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    if I dont belive in something that has been taught I will research it myself in the bible to make sure, and so far, I have never found anything that didnt add up.

So...... exactly where in the Bible is there support for the idea that the heavenly calling essentially ended in 1935?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

exactly where in the Bible is there support for the idea that the heavenly calling essentially ended in 1935? ------------------ in the book after Revelation. duh. :-) -silent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit