Jeehoobie

Wacktower

Waco-tower

J-duds

Jehovah's Shitnesses

Afake!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Joe-Hoe`s..JW Bullshit Artist`s..JW Liar`s Club..Those are my favorites..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• defective light
    defective light

Dumb Ass......

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Jehovah's Wickedness and The Watchliar Sociopath Society.

or.....

The dub's

• V
    V

Ditto Johos!

• exwitless
    exwitless

The Borg. (Resistance is futile!)

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I'm a big fan of the term "the borg", and also the reference to "witlesses"

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I call it the watertower society because when I was a little boy thats the way my uncle erroniously reffered to those goofy magizines my mother had laying around the house. Watertowers.

• solo
    solo

these are hilarious - I wish I'd known them when I was a kiddub I would have used them!

although when we were kids, playing football out the backs of our houses with our friends the older boys used to sit on the wall watching us, one of them called us little jovas, he was quite funny and would do a commentry of our game, it used to go a little like this:

"and jova's got the ball, oh and he's been tacked by another jova, now jova's running for the goal, and jova shoots but oh dear jova didn't score"

I used to find it humilating but a bit funny at the same time

• greendawn
    greendawn

I like the rather rare term Jehov-ians because it emphasises the fact that they are not Christ-ians and instead believe in the Old Testament set up of jehovah and its legalistic approach where God is perceived as Lord rather than as a Father.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit