Is the UN a government?

by AuldSoul 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Morocco
    Morocco

Oh, and so I don't look even worse... when I said "By saying "the UN isn't a government" is a pathetic attempt to find a legal loophole. Too bad they already stuck the knife in their own back." I meant that it's pathetic by the WATCHTOWER saying the UN isn't a government... not by YOU (AuldSoul) saying it is pathetic... Since I misunderstood I didn't want you to think I was insulting you! Doh!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Morocco,

No worries. I don't close posts "Respectfully" without intending to. Its absence doesn't always mean a lack of respect, but its presence is always deliberate.

blondie: It does not seem that they have said that a some future date the UN will become an 8th king.

Perhaps I did some mental editing of their doctrine to preserve my sanity, rationalizing that they had the right idea but the wrong timing.

I can't think how an entity that doesn't RULE anything could be considered a KING, and one that doesn't GOVERN anything can be considered a GOVERNMENT. As Mr. Spock would say, "Highly illogical."

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• read good books
    read good books

Technically it may not be a govenment but it sometimes acts like a govenment intervening in countries internal affairs, creating policies like a govenment. It is a much feared tool in the hands of global eliltistss who could use it to govern the world according to their interests. which is one reason it is feared by nationalists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit