ANY SCANDALS INVOLVING POs AND COs?

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Our P.O. was a VERYVERY bad boy!! But if I told you, they would find out who I am. Not ready for that!! Anyhow, your heads would spin if I told you!! By the way, this same elder was one of the two that came to our home for a elders visit to find out about our "issues" and meeting attendance! What a hypocrite! You don't know how hard it was to sit there and not say anything. But we didn't for a reason. We are playing our hand. I think this is in part why they have left us alone for so long. I think if he tries to clean house and boot us, we may expose him and take him out in the process!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I've got a juicy one that is not about a CO but try this....

My wife was molested for years by her Elder father, and one of my wifes brothers, when married and having a daughter, slept many times with his wifes 12-13 year old sister and she got pregnant and had a child and he is still a witness in Queensland .He has his own business and splits his income woth his wife and in that way he only has to pay a smaller child support for the "illegitimate" child. the scumbag

• Roski
    Roski

jwfacts - of course there could be more than one of those but it sounds like the same - they had a baby when I saw them but were still DF. I've been out of the country for a while. Had a CO relative too. Family still in....you would no doubt know them.

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit