stuipd wtlcd

by Morocco 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Morocco
    Morocco

This may not be as amusing to the members here as it is to me, but I would like to say that irony is my favorite thing. I was doing some searches in the Watchtower Library CD 05 and it was crunching the numbers on the loads of bull crap it found. All was going well until I decided to do a search for "witchcraft"... when the program crashed, gave me fatal error, and shut down. I thought for a moment this was a failsafe, to keep the rank and file Watchtower fodder away from the juicy bits of sinful information. No, it was a for real crash. What is there to crash? It's not like we are talking about a super complicated piece of software here – we aren't using the Library software to smash atoms. I just found it amusing that such a simple piece of software would crash on a term like that. I wonder if the witness Elders who come to my door (because I'm "inactive") on Saturday morning attempting to "reactive" me would have fatal errors and die if I just spouted out words like witchcraft and magic. Worth a try, no?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I doubt they'd die, but you would have them worried. I'm sure they'd recover quickly then start fixing the date of your jc.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

oooooh, you gave your computer deemunz! Quick! Take it out back and burn it!

Well, that's probably what they'd say...

• fokyc
    fokyc

Watchtower 1973 8/15 Witchcraft Becomes Popular---Is It Dangerous? 20 occurances of 'Witchcraft'

Watchtower library 2005 - English Edition

Just a check for you,

fokyc

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

That is too funny. Call scooby-doo, there's something strange going on here!

Kitten Whiskers

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

From a wiccan, that is tooooo funny!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey Morrocco,

I think you have the beginnings of a fine JW Urban Legend here. Write it up and send it in to the AWAKE!

"...and when he did a search on the Watchtower Library CD-ROM for "witchcraft," his computer turned itself off! The angels are protecting Jehovah's people as His day of wrath draws ever closer."

• pippy
    pippy

i think one of our elders is into black magic or something,, he asked me a question one day about smoking and i lied , as i did i scrached my head ,and looked at him,and he was doing the same thing.... it was creepy cause i felt like he had triggered me into scratching my head, like i wasnt in control of it and he could tell i was lying. anyway, i always felt a strange vibe around him, and he could read your mind. I was being very aware of my body language at the time ,but it gave me feelings of being manipulated byhim before i got df'd.(shivers) btw..when he reinstated me ( during my investigation) he told me i am very switched on.... which i agree with!!hehehehee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit