One single picture that makes you think

by Lilycurly 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Okay...following yesterday's post and all the great ideas you had. We are now seriously considering sending a DA letter that would resume to one simple phrase like:

"For more then ten years now, I am assured that the jehovah's witnesses do not have the truth. With peace of mind and great joy, I now officially quit.

XXX Love and hugs...---name----"

What I would like, is one picture that I could print at the bottom of the page, that could make the elders at least spark a bit. To make them feel how free and happy we now feel, or maybe just how silly we now consider the group. I know you are all good with that. And if there are more suggestions to make that one phrase more effective, by all means say it.You know you are all aposta-geniuses.

• lisavegas420
  • Zico
    Zico

What about one of those infamous Armageddon pictures, where you can see the children dying?

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

OOOoooh!Priceless!lol And disturbing....hehehe. But I should mention that the letter will be in french, and most unfortunately, we don't have the equivalent for that expression....so it can't work.

The Armageddon one, I will keep in mind....thanks.

Any more?

• greendawn
    greendawn

alt

Got away from this rapacious wolf: Rutherford, Franz, the GB (FDS), the elders.

• sspo
    sspo

[Jumping in costume] FREE AT LAST

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

thats the best and most pointed DA letter I have ever seen.

• carla
    carla

How about some old cartoon or pic from the very old Rutherford era?

• carla
    carla

I know! The Christmas pic from the archives.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Rutherford cartoon pics? Do you have one? I have to admit the christmas one would be cool, but it's so easy to dismiss it as old light...

The jumping girl is pretty cool too. Hmmm... The crossed-out watchtower logo would be nice, but maybe too simple....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit