Explain to me who goes to heaven and those who will live on earth

by JH 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Another thing.......I thought all the annointed were sealed a long time ago, like 1935 or something. How is it possible to have annointed ones today in their late 50's or early 60s? They took over the nut jobs who drank wine and ate crackers for the hell of it?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    if you are one of teh 144K you go to heaven, if you are not - you dont

But only if you still believe the teachings of the wts, which I don't.

I don't believe there is a place we go to after death, but if there is, then we all go there

• greendawn
    greendawn

They have never explained why some people go to heaven, while others do not, one would say that they have a superior spirituality yet we don't see this with most of the anointed and above all the GB who are a very earth centered and spritually undistinguished lot.

There is nothing in the Bible to suggest that only some of those getting baptised do not receive the Holy Spirit and the rest do not, or that this would ever happen in the future.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi JH,

I think the JW's have it all wrong.. In John 14:1, when Jesus talked of taking his followers to the 'many abodes', it is when the spirit of truth is sent down to them...as John 14:23

In answer Jesus said to him: "if anyone loves me, he will observe my word, and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make our abode with him."

So, going to heaven can happen while we are here, right now. And comes to us..

John the Baptist hadn't acheived 'heaven', as Jesus had to die before he sent the spirit down....

• sspo
    sspo

Just enjoy the day and don't worry about it otherwise you'll be in the same crap as you were as a JW

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

According to the Watchtower Society only JWs go to heaven and get to live on the earth. According to Jesus at Luke 10 : 25-28 only those who "Love God with all their heart,soul, strength, and mind and love their neighbor as yourself" and he added :KEEP DOING THIS and you will get life,:

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    They have never explained why some people go to heaven, while others do not, one would say that they have a superior spirituality yet we don't see this with most of the anointed and above all the GB who are a very earth centered and spritually undistinguished lot.

it is by undeserved kindness you under witness graduates

• Ade
    Ade

• Ade
    Ade

Maybe,
    Paradise is also in heaven ??
    Hell is also in heaven etc etc

• moshe
    moshe

The WT ideas about death, Armageddon, and paradise Earth are just a continuation of ancient religious theories about death and resurrection. The ancient Egyptian's Book of the Death was cutting edge truth about the afterlife in it's day. The whole purpose of religion has been to control the common man and to restrain the poor man from killing the rich man and stealing his wealth. That's all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit