Hi i am new

by rolling rock 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cindy
    cindy

Hey, I'm new too. I am a Christian who has a wonderful young disfellowshipped JW staying with my husband and I. I have been trying to talk to him about the WT and I have been praying for him. It will be so hard for him if he will believe because his parents will once again turn their backs on him. Do any of you think that he would be open to look at this site?

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I don't think that this would be the best one to check out first, caz there are some real dumb asses on this site from what I have seen.(just a few)but mybe some one else will tell you where to look first befor cuming on this site...

• cindy
    cindy

Thanks Chad The best advice I can give you as I learn more and more is to pray for them. Thats what I'm doing for my friend and trying to discuss with him a few points at a time

• cindy
    cindy

Thanks Chad The best advice I can give you as I learn more and more is to pray for them. Thats what I'm doing for my friend and trying to discuss with him a few points at a time

• cindy
    cindy

Hey Chad thanks for the reply. You are probably right. I think for you the best thing you can do is pray for them

• cindy
    cindy

You guessed I just wanted this to be a hot topic so I had to keep posting messages J/J Sorry really, I'm not obsessive compulsive or anything I just kept getting some message saying that my posts did not go through I promise this is the last one for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit