Hello All

by Es 27 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

you look beautiful, my girl....absolutely...what is it about a pregnant woman????

• Legolas
    Legolas

You look radiant Es!

Good to see you!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Es, you look great! She'll be here before you know it!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hi Es, I know that you must be really tired! I remember those last weeks of pregnancy. Having little accidents when you cough, unable to find a decent position in bed to rest, having to get up to pee again and again, the baby stretching inside of you and making your tummy hurt (Ugh!). I remember. You're getting there! I called my mother everyday of the last month complaining. My mom would just listen and tell me to hang in there.

One day at a time. You're going to make it!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Hi Es!! You really do look great and your belly looks pregnant. That is so nice. I love those nice round basket ball bellies. When I was pregnant I just looked like I was enjoying the beer that I wasn't getting.

Your name you picked is beautiful.

Just a little to go and you get to have your sweet baby girl.

Please keep us updated.

Loruhamah

• Es
    Es

fullofdoubt now- thanks hun, its great to see you too. I will post pics as soon as im home from hosp, im sure I'll have heaps.

luna2- thanks sweets, I hope so too.

delilah- I agree there is something bout pregnant woman= very sexy.

legolas- Hi babe great to see you too

lonelysheep- I so hope so its dragging on and on

MsMcducket- You sumed it up perfectly the little accidents and not being able to sleep I HATE IT hehehe

lo-ru-hamah- yeah my body is very different this time round, Im just all tum with Blake i was fat all over heheheh.

luv you all

es

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Es,

Awe dear, you look so cute!! You certainly can tell you are a proud Momma! We are so happy for you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Es
    Es

heheh thanks Ladyliberty

luv es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit