WORLD PEACE TO BREAK OUT ANY SECOND NOW!

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

MY CARE HAD AN INTERESTING CONVERSION WITH 2 MALE JWS.

THEY SAID THAT WORLD PEACE(OR SHOULD THAT BE ARMAGEDDON?) WILL HAPPEN ANY SECOND SOON, SO THEY WERE DESPERATELY KNOCKING ON PEOPLE DOORS TO CONVERT THEM!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

World peace? I wonder what leads them to that conclusion? There's nothing in the news to lead even the most brainwashed dub to that conclusion. They want to watch out - they might get counselled for running ahead of the society expressing views like that.

Are you sure they were jws, and not a couple of escapees from a mental home?

• badboy
    badboy

THEY DEFINATELY WERE JWS,MY CARER SAYS THEY MENTIONED 1914 AS WELL,WHEN JESUS STARTED TO RULE THE EARTH!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Are you sure the were jws, and not a couple of escapees from a mental home?

What's the difference?

• Undecided
    Undecided

Just another way to say the end is comming. Remember Th: saying "When they say peace and safety, then the sudden destruction will come."

Ken P.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

At the assembly this Saturday the first speaker kept repeating, "The end of this system is very VERY close at hand." It's like screaming FIRE!! in a crowded building. Scream it out enough times and door to doorers will believe it....and actually smell the smoke.

• ballistic
  • cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

My ex wife keeps going on about the end of religion is about to happen - in line with their tract i think. I thought it had fallen when the WTS was chosen in 1919 Double talk as usual from those book publishers. Its a lesson in how to live in constant fear and guilt, how often can individuals be whipped up into a another nearly here???

Also like to say welcome back to Ballistic!

CS 101

• Mary
    Mary
    My ex wife keeps going on about the end of religion is about to happen - in line with their tract i think. I thought it had fallen when the WTS was chosen in 1919 Double talk as usual from those book publishers. Its a lesson in how to live in constant fear and guilt, how often can individuals be whipped up into a another nearly here???

I know Gumby had a conversation with a Dub last week about this. I guess he was shown the new tract (informally) and he asked this person how on earth would the governments be able to enforce a law like "no more religion is allowed". He asked him "can you imagine the reaction in an Islamic country if you told everyone that they suddenly couldn't go to their Mosques anymore? Or what about the Bible belt in the Southern USA?" I guess the Dub didn't have an answer but assured the Gumsters that it was gonna happen whether he believed it or not.

• dobbie
    dobbie

My f in l elder called and said a member of gov. body spoke recently at a German convention and told them all that it was now a case of SECONDS not days or years. Scare tactics methinks to keep them all in and to make inactive ones like myself come running back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit