Angels & Sexual urges..

by tan 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I??takeyou ??tobemywedded (wife/husband), toloveandtocherish (Bride:anddeeplyrespect) inaccordancewiththedivinelawassetforthintheHolyScripturesforChristian

Boy, that new bug really sucks.

• Nicator
    Nicator

Thanks for your greetings!

Leolaia, the information you shared shed some light on matters that I've found to be troublesome.

• blondie
    blondie
    Boy, that new bug really sucks.

We've had it before. I've tried adding spaces before I post but it doesn't help.

Blondie

• ballistic
    ballistic

I guess Superman is a fantasy about Angelic creatures, but it just aint true is it. You're stuck with us blokes. (esp. kattiekitten)

Yes, those who said it was imposing our view, it's true, man made god also in his image.

• heathen
    heathen

I never saw that one before blondie . I know the new testament says there is no male or female , jew nor greek in the kingdom but the WTBTS keeps saying the GC are not in the kingdom but paradise earth . I think what the point is , is that while you are living in the kingdom for the millenial reign there is no sex allowed or the ability to revert to human being but after you are changed , as the apostle Paul states , you will stay that way for the duration until the command to leave . The WTBTS is a load of BS from a bunch of shmucks .

• myelaine
    myelaine

Jesus answered and said to him, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.' Nicodemus said to Him, 'How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mothers womb and be born?' Jesus answered, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water AND the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You MUST be born again.' (John 3:3-7) For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: The Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. (1 John 5:7-8)

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Leolaia, some good points.

We don't know for sure that the demons are bodiless, just that they have no physical human body to inhabit. Possibly, they are non-corporeal, without form, able to change shape at will.

A poster once suggested that the offspring of human/angel procreation had an inner spiritual body, coexisting with their physical one, and that when the Flood killed the physical giants, their spiritual souls went in search of other humans to control and inhabit, i.e., find a "resting place."

• heathen
    heathen

based on what jesus said the demons require a host , they go thru parched places without one . They are simply angels that have lost the ability to transform , I know the WTBTS says they left their physical bodies during the flood but that is not in the bible.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear heathen...

"they go thru parched places without one "...

but not forever..see Matthew 12:44-45...what other words describe a familiar habitation?

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

But some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts...

But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins--He said to the paralytic...

"I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go your way to your house." Mark 2:11

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit