change awake magazin

by gato 13 Replies latest jw friends

• gato
    gato

greetings, my name is marcio from brazil, i'm a jw sine 1994. I speak others language, and i'd like to make friendship after, change some magazins in others language. i'v got awake publications in portuguese. with you interest in change , writte me back at [email protected] or in my home adreess..

marcio francisco

caixa postal 178 cpc. pontezinha cabo pe brazil brazil...

...............................................................................................

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Hi! My name is JoJo and I've been an apostate since 2005. I only speak English, but I too love to make new friends! You wouldn't happen to have any magazines regarding the failed prophecy of 1975 would you?

~luv, jojo

• vitty
    vitty

ah bless

• Gill
    Gill

Hi and Welcome!

How about the doctrine change of the JWs in 1995, when millions who they promised would never die were reliably informed that they more than likely would die!

Have you seen the tears of an 83 years who thought she would live forever, when her hopes for the future were dashed and her horizons disappeared?

Get out of that crazy cult now, while you still have your sanity!

Good luck!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi gato, and welcome

My name is Linda, and I have been an apostate since November 2005. Most of the other posters here are ex jws as well.

I haven't got any wts publications now, I got rid of all the trash recently.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Um, I think you want jw.org ...... not jw.com

Welcome anyway.

r.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

gato, not only did they have a fail prophecy in 1975 but their first fail prophecy was 1914 when they said the end of the world would come at that time, then they said 1918, and then 1925. There are so many lies they have told other then, when "the end of the world." would come. If you have your Awake magazines of 1994 and 1995, look on the inside cover where it tells the purpose of the magazine,it says "Most important this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peacefull and secure new world BEFORE the generation that SAW the events of 1914 passes away." They had this from March 1988- October 1995. They change it in November 1995. In the October 8, 1963 they even say "Jesus said the end would come BEFORE the generation of 1914 passes away." They change the meaning of the word "generation" in 1996 and now say the last days began in 1914 when Jesus became King. If God or Jesus had promised that, it would have came true. Now read in Deuteronomy 18: 20-22 what God says will happen to those who speak in his name. Stay on this post and others can tell you a whole lot more about the cult.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome gato/Marcio - my name is Midwich and I became a JW in 1915 (the year following one of the failed prophesies, but heck - there's always the NEXT prophesy to look forward to) at age 15. I speak English.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

wow! Midwich, that would make you 106 years old. Are you sure you were born in 1900?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Yes Always - 11th July 1900

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit