So the school calls me to ask if Zach is home sick...panic sets in...

by FreedomFrog 23 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

My daughter is starting 1st grade at a new school (for her). The bus stops across the street from our home, just out of sight from our windows. I have talked to the bus driver to allow her to stand in our yard and then cross the street to the bus (about 20 feet away). It works well. I watch her from our window, and tell her to stay away from any cars or people (this is a quiet area, so very few of those), and mentally prep myself to dash thru the door in my barefeet if I see anything remotely suspect.

But I can't imagine the chill you must have gotten. That call must have been such a nightmare!!! Thank God Zach is just fine!!

bebu

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"It's so bad that when my two year old sleeps in a little longer than usual in the morning, I have to keep checking on her to make sure she's still breathing." LOL - My daughter's 14 and I STILL do this. Glad your baby's okay, FF.

• xjwms
    xjwms

That would be a long five min.

Thank god he's alright.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I was a little scared when I woke up at 2:45 AM and my wife was missing. I checked the bathroom and looked over the house. I called my daughter who lives next door and my wife answered, she was watching my grandkid because Emily the other one was at the emergency room. She is OK now after some medicine and examinations.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit