WTS says that the pets of the ungodly will be killed at armageddon

by headmath 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headmath
    headmath

I have direct proof of this. According to WTS doctrine god will kill not only pet owners but pets as well, if they are not JW.

I'll give you all some time to respond to this and then I'll show you the actual WTS doctrine on this.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I've seen the WT drawings of dogs and cats falling into the pit of doom. It's actually logical because what would a million JWs do with the pets of 300 Million Americans?

Just like all the zoo animals and animals in pet stores they would starve.

A good question would be what about animals with NO owners like wild animal and the aforementioned pet shop/zoo creatures.

• skyking
    skyking

I don't believe it. I hope you are correct because I could have some fun with this one if it is true.

PLEASE BE TRUE>

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

What's black and hops thru the forest?

Skippy during a bush fire Armageddon...

Pope

• headmath
    headmath

Well that did not take long. MinisterAmos got it right.

If you all look closely at the picture in the book "Paradise lost to paradise regained" you can see a dog falling into the pit of doom

This dog belongs to (no it ain't toto) a little girl holding a small doll (even dolls are to be destroyed). It seems the WTS has no remorse for the lies they perpetrate.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I throw the pit of doom wallpaper on the comp in the KH library every once in a while.

I like to alternate it with the terrified chicks in front of the cocktail lounge and XXX movie theatre.

These morons have to realize how stupid this looks if they see it enough.

Amos the Anti-Witness preaching in a hall near you!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

What if Fido was having bible studies with the jw poodle down the street, does this help his case any?

whatever

thx for this thread, very interesting

• zanex
    zanex

wow...this was actually funny...the society declares war upon animals and here i thot I was the animal they were trying to mess with...lol

-Z-

• willyloman
    willyloman

What if Fido was having bible studies with the jw poodle down the street, does this help his case any?

Only if she gets him to come to the meetings.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Only if she gets him to come to the meetings.

But, but, but, they don't allow animals at the meetings! Sheesh, sounds like this armgeddon theory has some holes in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit