NAME`JEHOVAH' FIRST USED BY CATHOLIC!

by badboy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

R6laser

I believe I read somewhere that Jehovah was first used by the Catholic!
    So what? What's your point? What's the big deal? Or in your case how are you going to use this to talk bad about them?

Badboy can answer for himself. But, i would love to respond to your question. The point, for me is that jehovah is catholic. The wt claims that catholic is not christian, and so, jehovah is not christian. Heck, jehovah isn't even in the nt. The name jehovah did not exist before the 13th century. I know that that is mindbending, but those are the facts. S

• aniron
    aniron
    The point, for me is that jehovah is catholic. The wt claims that catholic is not christian, and so, jehovah is not christian. Heck, jehovah isn't even in the nt. The name jehovah did not exist before the 13th century. I know that that is mindbending, but those are the facts.

Always had same view myself.

The JW's go on about how bad the Catholic church is, full of this and that, thats wrong.

They go on about how important it is to us the name "Jehovah"

Ask a JW why do they insist on the use of a name devised by a Catholic monk, and that was sanctioned and approved by the Catholic Church. Therefore a Roman Catholic tradition. Like all the others they condemn.

Watch the look on their faces.

Many of them believe that "Jehovah" is the actual Jewish spelling and will argue so.

• badboy
    badboy

R6LASER,THERE IS A POSSIBLE GOOD POINT TO BRING UP.

1ST,JEHOVAH WAS 1ST USED BY CATHOLIC AKA BABYLON THE GREAT.

SHOULD TRUE CHRISTIANS USE THING FROM BABYLON THE GREAT!

THEY BASICALLY THRASH CATHOLICISM.,BUT USE THINGS FROM CATHOLIC SOURCES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit