It's avatar time again! - FLUFF ALERT!

by daystar 18 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

I've had the same avatar here for some time. I've tried to change it, but overwhelmingly you guys seem to enjoy the evil little thing, so I always put it back.

So, here is my proposition:

I will change my avatar at the end of today (well, my work day at least, 5pm CDT) and it will remain that for a period of at least a month. I will change it based upon recommendations from you! Those who are more familiar with me will carry more weight in my decision.

C'mon people! Help me choose a new avatar! Links to specific images would be appreciated. Size doesn't matter (!! ) as I can resize and/or photoshop them if necessary.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

This guy is cute, but that would be stealing somebody's else's work.

• MegaDude
  • juni
    juni

I'll keep it in mind daystar and do some googling for you. Be patient!

Juni

This is a picture of an "aurora". Going with your astronomy theme. You can see some stars there also.

I entered "googleimages" and entered "daystar". Maybe you'd like to take a look also. Look for those that are from astronomy sights.

alt

Birth of a star.

This picture displays many of the reasons why present-day star formation is so difficult to explain. Intense interstellar winds have whipped hot gases from the Horseshoe Nebula into a ?bubble.? Astronomers suspect that the formation of such bubbles plays a role in triggering the present-day formation of stars.Horseshoe Nebula w/interstellar "bubble" forming new stars

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...I don't know if you can read this or not, but the dolls name is Daystar!

• daystar
    daystar

megadude

Yeah, I've considered using some of the creepier shots of Crowley.

I have one where a certain thelemite is in full ritual garb forming the sign of the enterer that I really like.

alt

juni and all

Image searching for Daystar doesn't ever seem to return much I care for. You might try "morning star" or venus as well.

I'm sure I could just as easily pick one myself. I'm just polling for other opinions at the mo'.

• daystar
    daystar

legolas

LOL! I'll consider it about as seriously as I would consider changing it to a Blythe doll.

• juni
    juni

It's subjective daystar. I don't know what you're looking for exactly. Something related to your alias? Humorous? Serious?

Juni

• daystar
    daystar

Juni

Subjective is what I'm looking for here.

Subjectively, I tend to choose rather dark or creepy avatars, but ones that appear beautiful to me.

alt

Hmm... this last one is actually fairly appropriate...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Daystar, I think you should put yourself up for your avatar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit