Who celebrates Halloween?

by love2Bworldly 37 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28
    love Halloween! I will be over 6 months pregnant by then, and I am going as a nun with my kids. I decorate my house and love every moment of it!!!

LMAO at the thought of a pregnant nun. Lol

• mariposa
    mariposa

I did when I was little and then stopped cause it was such a BAD THING to do, ya know...

But now, I just can't get enough of the Halloween spirit

I'm having so much fun deciding what my 14-month old will be next month. I can't decide between Nemo, a ladybug, a skunk or Yoda... What do ya'll think?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I love Halloween, it's one of my favorite holidays. I haven't been to a Halloween party yet but last year I dressed up as a witch and handed out candy to the neighborhood kids.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    I can't decide between Nemo, a ladybug, a skunk or Yoda... What do ya'll think?

I vote the skunk...that would be SOOO cute. But I am sure your baby will be cute in whatever you decide.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Yep. We're taking the kids out this year. It's a great way to get free candy.

I honestly don't see the harm.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    It'll be my first, so not sure what I should go as???

KERJ-

Mr. Clean, of course!!!! HAVE FUN!

• hambeak
    hambeak

I did a couple of times I went to the castro st. halloween celebration in San Francisco years ago and had a great time, way too many people there though. Once my partner and I went as the jolly green giant green body paint green panty hose, wigs and a lesbian friend made an outfit patterned after they jolly green giant guy on the can of corn. lmao Now i stay home and play it safe GOOD LORD I GUESS I AM GETTING OLD. LOL

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

TRICK OR TREAT

• acsot
    acsot

Hallowe'en is my favourite holiday! I also host a Hallowe'en party every year and now my relatives and friends expect it of me - they're already giving me suggestions for this year. It's an absolute blast!

Many Europeans I know don't really celebrate it there or do much on Hallowe'en, seems to be more a North American thing.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I do, in fact we have been looking into a costume for my son. Last year he was Mr Incredible. This year he wants to be Hulk or Spiderman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit