Nothing important.

by skyking 12 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

I am not going to stop posting,

I do want them to realize what they are. I have always been the boss where I have worked with hundreds of people working for me. My dad was the same way always the big boss. My brother the one that is not a JW is a big Superintendent whit thousands of people working for him. My family has all ways quickly climbed to the top at record speed. Why because we have people skills, I have seen less fluent people who are passed over that are much more qualified. Why are these people over looked because they let themselves be over looked.

Always remember your ideas are as important as the person that bullies his weight around. I have come to hate these type of people the bullies they step on people leaving a wake of hate. They never really have true work mates people only pretend to like them. I like an open debate I hope people here will remind nasty posters how they come across and not let bullies win by not posting a response just becasue they don't want belittled. I see this happening as I read their post history, The three individual I am talking about don't win the discussions people just stop posting.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Isn't difference of opinion what will hopefully raise everyone's awareness for the need to examine one's own beliefs? Please don't stop posting. I think this is a safe place to share thoughts and feeling in a tolerant way, am I right?

Yes. However, I believe Sky is referring to posters who are insulting, name-calling, sarcastic and condescending. They turn it into a personal attack rather than a discussion. I think it is mean-spirited.

• skyking
    skyking

BizzyBee Thanks

I believe Sky is referring to posters who are insulting, name-calling, sarcastic and condescending. They turn it into a personal attack rather than a discussion. I think it is mean-spirited.

that is exsactly want I mean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit