Our first weekend as official ex-JWs

by exwitless 22 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

Tomorrow, my husband and I will be attending Joy Castro's book signing. Sunday, our 8 year old son gets to attend a birthday party for the first time (his cousin's). I'm so glad we got out before our son got much older. By the way, the elders should have gotten our DA letter 2 days ago. I was expecting a call-but nothing! Just makes me wonder what they're planning. I refuse to let them ruin our weekend.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I am so happy for you and your family - life only gets better from here! Enjoy it. Lilly

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

LET FREEDOME RING!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the land of the truly living.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Congrats.... you'll be taking back Sundays from now on!!

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Do something truly religious this weekend Go Fishing. You know for real fish. Trout are a lot of fun to catch.

Congrats

UWUF

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

That boulder off your shoulder feels really good, doesn't it?

Welcome to the land of exes!

• JimWood
    JimWood

I guess we are bad, we have been doing B-days for almost a year. All 5 of us had our first birthdays this year (36, 32, 10, 7, 3). Don't even think of those bone-heads, enjoy the kids and life. That's what we have found out its all about, kids, life and friends (that don't control). Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy. And know you are not alone, there have been others before and many more will be coming after. JimWood and 30girl.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The first of many! Do not, repeat, do not ever look back. (Or you might turn into a pillar of salt.) Enjoy!

• mama1119
    mama1119

WO-HOO!!!! Thats great. I am so happy for you! Have a fantastic weekend!!

• esw1966
    esw1966

Congratulations and ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit