I know this is early, but...

by TweetieBird 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Nowman
    Nowman

I also say, "WORK IT", and have a blast. Start looking for a dress now and have fun with it. What I do at my husbands Xmas party every year, Ive been going to his for 6 years now (except this year I am pregnant), I always balance glasses of wine and bottles of beer on my head (seriously), to make a memory. Every year everyone knows me as the girl who can balance stuff on her head, I think its nice to be remembered this way. I am sure it will be a bummer this year, people will assume I won't do it because I will only be drinking water, little do they know!!! Its truly one of my hidden talents...lol.

Nikki

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I went to my first office Xmas party last year, and I've worked there 15 years! I wouldn't say it was overly wild, but I really enjoyed myself. I really felt like a "normal" human being again, and I'm looking forward to this year's even more.

Just relax, be yourself, and you will have a great time.

• gadfly
    gadfly

Okay -- more info, please.

what kind of company and what are the ages of who are attending -- and you? Where is it? (fancy or not)

Tell me more about YOU -- and I can offer some advice. Xmas parties can be hideous OR fun -- depends on your mindset while attending!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit