We lost a family member today...

by morty 27 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

-

and get yourself a kitten. When I lost one of my beloved dogs I got a puppy. It really did help erase the pain - though they can never replace the one who died.

Thanks Ian...

I just gave someone else on this board the same advice not too long ago...I believe it could have been Avengers as well....Nothing like taking your own advice eh?....

My yougest son's b-day is coming up for Nov. Hubby and I talked this morning about maybe getting him a new kitty for his birthday. My girlfriend breeds Himalayan kittens and they had a batch 3 weeks ago so,we more then likely will get a new one.

We will never forget Stitch ( bawling my eyes out right now) but a new kitten always brings such joy to a family...

• Fleur
    Fleur

For you and for Stitch. Our fur babies are such a part of the family. We always say that our kitty is part of our Ohana. In your case, even the name indicated that :(

I'm so very sorry!!!

hugs

essie

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh, I am sorry to hear about that. I know pets are as much family as anything else!

R.I.P. Stitch

• delilah
    delilah

Aw Morty................I'm so sorry about Stitch. (((((((((((((((((( Morty ))))))))))))))))) It's hard when things like this happen, because they are not only our pet, but a member of the family. Big hugs to you kiddo.

Love Dee

• Alana
    Alana

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

My thoughts are with you and your family. I understand your loss, as I lost my treasured beagle in July. Your 'funeral' sounded alot like the one we had for Remy. That is truly special.

• morty
    morty

Thank-you to the last four posters....I did not know I had more that commented on my thread...

again, and BIG (((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))) to you all....

Love Morty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Morty,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby. Animals can be so precious!! Our thoughts are with you.

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Morty)))))

My condolences to you. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your little friend.

I suppose your vet thought that you should be delighted in helping him make his Porshe payment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit