I'm now in Arizona...

by Confession 17 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

How do, Confession! Glad you made the move okay.

Well, my Darlin' lived in Tempe and Phoenix for a while, he completely detested it EXCEPT for the FOOD! There are some incredible little Mom and Pop restaurants there (I guess being a college town and all.)

One suggestion: Sleep with a humidifier running! My Dear used to have NOSEBLEEDS every day in Phoenix, as it is so hellishly dry.

Yes, you are right about KaliforniCa real estate... IMPOSSIBLE. We lived there for several years and have just ESCAPED!!!

Best of luck!

• hampstead
    hampstead

lucky tucsan girl...you have miniditos ??? best mex in usa

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Hampstead--Mi Nidito IS one of the best Mexican restaurants in Tucson (if you can stand the wait..). Its popularity really took off after former President Clinton dined there in the 1990's..

Confession--welcome to the Grand Canyon State!!! My very best wishes for your new life under the sun...

DR

• Confession
    Confession

Thanks for all of your welcomes and well-wishes! Glad to be here.

Confession

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I was just thinking about you today. Congrats on getting settled and unpacked so quickly!!

How about an Aposta-House Warming ???

-Aude.

• Confession
    Confession

That sounds like a nifty idea, Aude. Not sure when I'd arrange it, since I'm gone on weekends. Maybe sometime near the holidays.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hello!

I just moved to Phoenix on 7/18/06 after being in Philadelphia my whole life. Send me a message if you want to get together.

Brian

• greendawn
    greendawn

Getting a house that's double the size at half the price that sounds like a great deal, Arizona has to be good compared to California.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit