HOW I NEARLLY FELL INTO THE LIE!! UNTILL????!!!!!!!

by paula127 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• paula127
    paula127

I used to let the jehovah's witness in week to week! i used to enjoy my studies and take it all in,they used to be there hours talking to me, they was wanting me to go to the kingdom hall i was not ready to make that step, but was very close to giving my life to jehovah's witness!then one night i decided to go out for a few drinks with my friends. and tragically on my way home i was attacked and raped. this brought my whole belive to an end. they were still knocking at the door tho i told them i did not want visitors at this time. i explain to them that i did not want them coming round but they still persisted on coming round! my husband at the time told them to f**k off and leave us be! i have often question the Jehovah's believes till i meet my friend Shaun who was an ex Jehovah's witness. i have set up my page today at his house and will be looking forward to making new friends!I'm not very experienced in the bible carry on so i guess my posts will be few! I'm great fun love to have a laugh and i don't take life too seriously! its too short! IE not cut out for witness carry on!

with love and kisses Paula!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Paula, and welcome to the board!!!

I am so sorry that you went through the experience of being attacked and raped, but happy that you did not pursue your initial interest in the jws. Are you coming with Shaun to the Apostacurry? If so. I look forward to meeting you there.

love

Linda

• paula127
    paula127

hi linda i am coming with shaun look forward to meeting u too!!!! well have a ball,it'll be a right laugh

thank u for your kind coment xxxxxx

• vitty
    vitty

Hi paula and welcome

What a terrible thing to have happened. It is every womans nightmare !!!!!!!!!

You will get loads of information here, concerning the WT, even if you have a nagging little thought that should cross your mind, that it could be the truth, you wont after youve read the real truth behind this organization.

• paula127
    paula127

well hello vitty, i dont for one minute belive any more,this page will put my mind at reast about that lol, but it is interesting to know wot really is out there!!!!lol xx

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

Hi Paula & welcome to the board.

So sorry to hear about your past, it should not have happened. Im pleased you decided to tell the witnesses to get stuffed. I was brought up in the religion and it took 10years to get to that stage.

Gavin

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board Paula!

• juni
    juni

Welcome to our gathering Paula!

As Vitty said I, too, am sorry to hear that you suffered every woman's nightmare. Hope we can keep you laughing! I love a good laugh also. Have fun with your new friends at the Apostacurry.

Hugs,

Juni

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Hi Paula, welcome to the board. I'm very sorry for what happened to you. I hope this board is as good for you, as it has been for me.

• paula127
    paula127

hi every one thankyou for your comments, i am well over my tromatic time the rapist went to prison, i got on with my life met a loveley friend shaun, and a lovely boyf andrew,i live life to the full i hope we can all have a great time at the curry night, the past is in the past u have all relised it so lets just enjoy!!

paula xxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit