Did CNN's Nancy Grace Cross The Line???

by SWALKER 24 Replies latest social current

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

What is up with her lately? She is now a journalist, not a prosecutor in a courtroom!

Fla. mother?s suicide snarls missing child case

Actions of CNN show host during interview condemned by family member

Updated: 6:36 p.m. ET Sept 13, 2006

LEESBURG, Fla. - Two weeks after telling police that her son had been snatched from his crib, Melinda Duckett found herself reeling in an interview with CNN?s famously prosecutorial Nancy Grace. Before it was over, Grace was pounding her desk and loudly demanding to know: ?Where were you? Why aren?t you telling us where you were that day??

A day after the taping, Duckett, 21, shot herself to death, deepening the mystery of what happened to the boy.

Police have refused to say whether she left a suicide note and said nothing they have found so far in their investigation of her death has shed light on the whereabouts of her 2-year-old son, Trenton.

Here's the link for the rest of the story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14823398/

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Nancy Grace is the most annoying person on TV today. She makes Ann Coulter look sweet.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I can't stand that woman she needs to keep her mouth shut...........

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Of all the people on tv that my mother says is demon posessed, I actually have to agree with her about Nancy Grace. Very annoying woman, and my Dad loves to watch her. Lol.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

She looks like somebody on Saturday Night Live pretending to be someone else, like it's a joke.

She is strange.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I CANNOT stand her, and dislike that yet another cable network (Headline News) decided to drastically change its programming (think also: MTV & MTV2, Discovery, TLC) to put her on.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I don't think I have ever liked that woman. I first saw her during the Nanny trial. The case where the nanny was being prosecuted for murdering a little boy while she was shaking him.

I didn't like Nancy then, I can't stand her now.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Someone should have told the poor girl not to interview with Grace - a former prosecuter known to ask tough Q's of her guests. Of course, we may feel differently about her if we find out that the mother killed the baby? Either way - the events are very sad all around. Lilly

• Scully
    Scully

I saw her for the first time on Monday night. One of my co-workers was raving about what a great show she does, so I thought I'd check it out. It was a huge letdown in comparison to what I was told to expect.

I had a good chuckle at how she got quite hostile and defensive when a caller asked her about whether she felt that her line of questioning may have contributed to the mother's suicide. She refused to accept any responsibility for probing this woman as harshly as she did (since when do journalists get to cross-examine suspects in an ongoing investigation? The term "fair trial" comes to mind.... ) and got quite angry with the caller, saying that people have the "right" to know the answers to her questions. I don't think so.

I'll never watch anything to do with her again.

• integ
    integ

You might change your mind about her if she was employing her terse interviewing style on Ted Jaracz. Then she would be a hero and you all would love her because she would make him squirm like the slippery eel he, and the rest of his evil cohorts are.

There IS a time and place for her schtick, though I can't handle it all the time.

-Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit