Please help remove terrorist propaganda videos from YouTube.com

by Elsewhere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A user named MeTaLhEaD696 is posting propaganda videos on YouTube.com showing terrorist kill solders. These are videos of sniper shots, IDE's and other methods.

To help remove them you can go to www.youtube.com and do a search for MeTaLhEaD696. When you find his terrorist videos you can click the "Flag as Inappropriate" link.

From his posts you can find other people posting similar videos and have them marked as inappropriate too.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Other usernames who are posting these videos are:

• blindITACH1
    • Rakan86
    • Dunkelheit1
    • ZEROMX87
    • LizardAlien
    • bass12
    • mshaffiq
  • vomit
    vomit

So freedom of speach only goes one way? I think its all wrong but shouldnt you also be tagging videos of Americans and British with Gunship or F17s with monitor guided rockets.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well I tried, Elsewhere. I created an account after finally finding a username that wasn't taken. Then I tried to click on the offensive videos and it asks me to click "confirm" to ensure I know it is already flagged as inappropriate, but nothing happens when I click.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    So freedom of speach only goes one way? I think its all wrong but shouldnt you also be tagging videos of Americans and British with Gunship or F17s with monitor guided rockets.

I am not denying them the right to publish their videos. They are free to do so on their own web sites... however they are violating the terms of use in their contract with youtube.com. I'm just ensuring that youtube.com is made aware of violators.

• carla
    carla

Thanks for the info, the one you listed first MeTaLhEaD696 has been removed.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    So freedom of speach only goes one way?

That depends. Do you mean freedom of speech without consequence? Or do you wish to encroach on the freedom of speech for others to protese these sorts of vile videos?

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Message from Iraqi Resistance in English was actually a real good video and I think it should stay.

• MidwichCuckoo
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Thanks for the info, the one you listed first MeTaLhEaD696 has been removed.

Awsome! Thanks for the news!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit