Goodbye

by troubled 29 Replies latest jw friends

• peacepipe
    peacepipe

Troubled,
    I wish you'd reconsider staying around and commenting. I lurk more than post but there are others like you around here & I'm probably one of them. It's just sometimes hard to tell who is who(JW, non-JW, never JW etc). If you'd like to talk through e-mails one on one feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected]. I'd like to hear your story. And also, I know some posters seem harsh at times but just remember if there are no diffent view points then their isn't much to discuss.
    Good Luck in you quest for knowledge whatever you decide.

PeacePipe

Lift me up, I've had enough. . .Tom Petty
  • troubled
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

Love

• Music Mouth
    Music Mouth

pants

• Winston
    Winston

that

How long have you LIVED and how long has God LIVED?
    1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to .000000000000000000000000000000001
    Who is like God?
  • Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

don't

• Nomen Clature
    Nomen Clature

wedge.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

***Whatever else, I hope that you will take something else with you. That is, I hope you realize that in spite of the pain and at times anger expressed, we still love our JW friends, relatives, brothers and sisters in the organization, and many of us pray for them. We do wish that we could associate with many of them once again, and maybe someday that door will finally open.***

Thanks Amazing.

• troubled
    troubled

DannyBear and the Others,

I know that, for most of you, your anger also coexists with love. I'll remember that. And maybe someday I'll be back to post again.

• Vienna
    Vienna

Sounds great Troubled! Hope to see you back one day soon! :)

What's "I LOVE PANTS THAT DON'T WEDGE"?? I was laughing so hard...talk about being creative...you guys are crazy! *LOL*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit