Montreal, anyone??

by Scully 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Any interest for meeting up in Montreal??

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

when Scully?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Montreal is only about 3 hours from here, and one of my favorite cities. Anything more specific?

I went to district conventions there, once when I was in my teens, and once when I was an elder. I handled all the food ticket arrangements on the top level of the Olympic Stadium. It was a fun assignment. I was a young elder, and we had a bi-lingual crew of dozens, selling food tickets, early on in that sort of arrangment, working with a level of the stadium that was over 1 mile around, as I remember. This was around 1979?? Maybe I'm confused here. Maybe it was later in the 80s?

Also, it was when an incident occured that I'm rather ashamed of - a moment when I followed the "rules" instead of what I felt in my heart, and I regret it til this day.

S4

• Scully
    Scully

A little birdie told me that she is planning on flying in to Montreal in the near future, but she didn't mention a date as yet. I thought I'd see if I could get things started....

I'm sure we'll be hearing more soon.

• Calliope
    Calliope

sorry, i was supposed to post here.

I kept getting an error when trying to start this thread so Scully offered to start it for me.

• Scully
    Scully

sooooo...... when????

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'll be there sept 23 - oct 1st.

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm going out to visit my parents who haven't seen me since my decision to leave the org. so it'll likely turn into an intervention.

i'd love to meet up with some of you while i'm there.

please post or pm me.

cal.

• Calliope
    Calliope

bttt

• Dansk
    Dansk

Is it cold in Montreal? Thinking for the future!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit