Any anointed ones here?

by Kaput 16 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Bonnzo and WAC - you guys are funny!!

Somehow I can't take anything too seriously out of the mouth of a well hung squirrel WAC!!

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it after posting at some of these threads.

Juni

• lawrence
    lawrence

I partook my last 2 years in the Organization. As stated before by others on this thread, every Christian should/must partake, "For as often..." This is another reason the WTS is anti-Christ - who the hell gave them the doctrine of 1935 - DEMONS!

• daystar
    daystar

Not while a Witness. Although were I to attend a Memorial today, I would feel obliged to partake.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Kuput,

Adding to my comments above, currently, I am just a normal Christian. Like Littletoe, I understand anointing to be simply another of many features that all Chrisatians enjoy. It is not something that should elevate one particular group of Christians above another. In the Catholic Church, they anoint with oil all those being confirmed in a ritual ceremony, usually by the age of 12 or 13. But the Church recognizes that this is really a function of the Holy Spirit.

Jim Whitney

• Kaput
    Kaput

I thank all of you for your comments....even the 's.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I was never

S P E C I A L

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I never partook as a Witness. The last memorial I attended I partook at home after attending. I knew it would be my last but I didn't want to make a scene, I was trying to leave quietly at the time. Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour is annointed. I am born again. I love him and am so greatful he gave his life for me. I attend a non-denominational church and they pass the bread and wine every sunday and I partake. Beverly Henley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit