Any anointed ones here?

by Kaput 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaput
    Kaput

Are there any on this forum who were/are of the anointed? If you are now out of the organization, do you still have "the calling"? If you are still in the organization, how do you feel about posting/lurking here? Don't know if this has been discussed recently. Anyone can feel free to direct me to the appropriate thread if it has.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yup, then I found out that in the world they simply call them "Christians", and then that some other types of religion claim similar experiences.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Is that a "yup" to my second question also, LittleToe?

• juni
    juni

NOT I KAPUT. NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY WITH ME.

JUNI

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yup, though only insofar as it doesn't make me elite or anything. Quite the reverse, in fact, as the experience was totally humbling. I think you'll find similar comments from others on this site. There are a few.

Alas, I must hit the sack, it's 1:30am

• Honesty
    Honesty

Yep.

Only we call it being born again because only one is annointed and His name is Jesus.

You have the 'calling', too.

It's that little voice that tells you when something is right and when something is not.

It's that little voice that tells you something is missing in your life.

He was prophesied in the Bible:

Joel 2:28 After this I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity...

John 14:16-18 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever. He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn't see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will bein you. I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I was a JW anointed for 20-years of the 25-years I was a JW. Also served many years as an MS and an Elder. I have posted extensively on this topic on this forum over the last 5-years. Feel free to check my recent postings by clicking on my screen name and look up my topics. You will see some recent as well as older posting. I was also allowed to have a second screen name called Amazing1914, which has additional postings on this topic.

Jim Whitney

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Yes I am what the JW's would call "anointed", I had this experience prior to leaving the organization. upon leaving the jws I found that this is called by other Christians "born again" or "spirit begotten". And Mostly all Christians have this type of experience. It is nothing unusual for any outside of the JW organization. It is also not something that is mysterious. The WT organization does not allow to have this experience as they insist on making two classes of Christians.

Having the spirit is how we know that God has accepted us as his children. It helps us grow spritually and master our sins. The Apostle Paul explains how you know someone is living by the spirit in Romans chapter 8. Maybe reading this can help you get a better understanding.

If you have other Q's feel free to pm me. Lilly

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I annointed, I am god.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i filled out an application, have not heard back from the GB yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit