HAS ANYONE HERE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?

by juni 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

RESTRANGLED SAID:

When I was DF'd at age 16, the elders never really had a meeting with me, it was just accusations and sriptures to back them up. They were so ready to hang me.... they were drooling over the excitement of it.

After the decision was reversed by a second comittee they still couldn't stand me. There was just one elder who apologized to my parents, but of course not to me.

In later years, it was found out that some of the very ones who were the harshest, were guilty of the very things they accused me of at the time.

YOU REMEMBER IT LIKE IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY, RIGHT? EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN 31 YEARS AGO. I, TOO, HAVE MEMORIES OF BAD STUFF THAT HAPPENED TO MY KIDS MANY, MANY YEARS AGO. TO THIS DAY I CAN STILL FEEL MY PAIN AT THAT TIME. WISH I COULD HAVE A DO-OVER W/MY KIDS. WE HAVE A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP AS ADULTS NOW. AND I LOVE THEM ALL DEARLY.

KARMA IS GOOD. WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

TAKE CARE.

JUNI

• skyking
    skyking

This person is my dad, until they apologize to him for DFing him because they told him to shut up about the NGO deal because there was no way it was true. Now they know it was true. They have never apologized to hem or to me.

• juni
    juni

Skyking said:

This person is my dad, until they apologize to him for DFing him because they told him to shut up about the NGO deal because there was no way it was true. Now they know it was true. They have never apologized to hem or to me.

Don't hold your breath for an apology. It won't come. They would have a lot of explaining to do to the congregtion so they no doubt have been advised to just let it go. Also your Dad QUESTIONED THE ORGANIZATION'S STAND. They don't allow for that. It's grounds for DFing even if it is true. It isn't fair, but that is the fact of the matter.

I hope you and your Dad can work through it alright and get on with enjoying life. Thanks for sharing your story.

Juni

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

I know a family where the hubby ran off with the secretary and the wife was left to hold the bag. Yet she was the one who got most of the flack. Quite a few people were so downing her. I suspect they thought it may have been her fault that he wandered. She had a really hard time with some people but not all. She did have a lot of friends in the hall but it was rough going

• juni
    juni

Thank you Jringe for your comment. Was the husband a JW? My guess is he was otherwise if he was "worldly" they would have had open arms for the wife. Was he more "spiritual" than her? You know where I'm going w/this, right?

Let me know. Thanks.

Juni

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My father's solution was to put a bullet in his head. I will never forgive the elders in his congregation for that.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit