HOW MANY ELDERS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

109 publishers, 20 elders, 18 ministerial servants...no shepherding calls, magazine counter not manned before meetings, magazines consistently late, have to track down KMs...but every CO visit we get commended for our "fine spirit as shown by our large group of appointed men."

• badboy
    badboy

OZZIEPOST, I AM SIMPLY CURIOUS!

• mama1119
    mama1119

It seems like growing up there was alot...sometimes 9 or 10..In my late teens and early twenties, most of the halls i attended had 3.

• bubble
    bubble

Now let me see: Iceman Superman The Terminator The Virgin Megaphone Man Evil Breath Man Baldy Token Black Man I think that's it, 8 for 120 publishers. P.S. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. P.P.S. I was df'd by Iceman, Superman and The Terminator!!!

• bubble
    bubble

Now let me see: Iceman Superman The Terminator The Virgin Megaphone Man Evil Breath Man Baldy Token Black Man I think that's it, 8 for 120 publishers. P.S. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. P.P.S. I was df'd by Iceman, Superman and The Terminator!!!

• bubble
    bubble

Sorry for double post, I tried to change the format but it didn't work.

• freetosee
    freetosee

We had about 75 publishers. The number of elders changed often. I'd say approximately 5 elders. fts

• chiddy
    chiddy

Who knows and who cares?

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit