Circuit Assembly

by frozen one 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Gosh, storing up treasures in a place you won't ever be able to access. Hmm. Sounds like a charlatans dream scheme, doesn't it? Then, moving along. . .

10:10 Be "Rich Toward God" o In What Sense?

o "Honor Jehovah With Your Valuable Things"

o Build With Fire-Resistant Materials

o Always Choose "the Good Portion"

Of course-we know what this involves. Slave labor and putting all your time, energy and resources into God's kingdom (i.e. Organization)

Because that is the answer to the next talk

How Can You Survive Jehovah's "Day of Fury"?

And reiterating the whole point:

14:35 "You Cannot Slave for God and for Riches"

15:05 "Where Your Treasure Is, There Your Heart Will Be"

No, I'm not cynical, just spent the first 15 years of my life learing why any effort of time or money that is directed in a place other than the organization is considered a futile waste of time.

• luna2
    luna2

Testing to see if I can post here.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Can non-jws, DA/DF ones goto a Circuit Assembly?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

May be I am not de programmed properly because when I see the program I feel sad and kind of wish I was going...

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Why not go then Crumpet - i'm sure when your no doubt shunned and you start hearing the propaganda you will be disgusted and leave in a big hurry!

CS 101

• juni
    juni

Good morning hoping4achange.

Yes. The assemblies are open to the public.

If you are DAed or DFed you would be shunned by those that know you or of your standing. If you were greeted by someone or talked to that did not know that you are DFed or DAed you are under obligation to let them know and desist from associating with that individual.

Does that help you?

Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    May be I am not de programmed properly because when I see the program I feel sad and kind of wish I was going

Which part of the programme attracts you most Crumpet?

The best part of the last few assemblies I went to was the final song and prayer.

• juni
    juni

G'day Crumpet!

May be I am not de programmed properly because when I see the program I feel sad and kind of wish I was going...

That's an interesting comment Crumpet. How long have you been "out"?

Juni

• POs Son
    POs Son

Song 13 was always my favorite. Even not believing the BS anymore... I like the tune.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Juni - Yes, thanks for the response. Just as an fyi, I am neither a JW (past or present) or DF/DA. Just someone with connections to some who are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit