Praise Allah! The cruel Americans are gone!

by Nathan Natas 25 Replies latest social current

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

As much as I hate to comment on things that are pointless I will stoop, once again...

Anytime you try to stand against an IDEAL you will be hated by "liberals." I use that term residents as I think labels only make things worse but the situation is truly just that! Liberals are idealist, idealism is GREAT unfortunately its not realistic! The idealist says "if we could just talk to these people I'm sure they would understand..." The REALITY is that nothing we say can convince them!

We either need to;

1. Meet violence with UNIMAGINABLE violence. Kill one of ours, we kill a thousand of yours. (it's a losing strategy in the long term but works in the short)
    2. Or just pull out and let the crazies go at it!

The problem is that NEITHER solution will please the "liberals" if we do 1 the complaints are obvious. If we do 2 then we should be doing more... There IS no win here! I mean seriously what could Bush do to get people like Simon to approve of them? THERE IS NOTHING!

I say pull out and let the winners whine!

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I think we need to send Hugh Hefner, and as many playmates he can gather ( in their skimpiest of outfits, of course ), and send them over to a general get togther of Islamic clerics.

Love does conquer all !

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Mainly my point was that the cruel and evil American warriors who inflict harsh language and women's lingerie on the devoted spiritual athletes of radical fascist Islam are finally getting OUT of the picture, just as all the neo-libs wanted them to. That vacuum is being filled by IRAQI guards who will not stoop to the level of jokes or waterboards in their interrogation techniques.

Aha. So the "islamo-fascists" are rather to be found among the inmates than among the guards after all. Still, the guards' violence against them is, somehow, to be blamed on "Islamic culture".

What man is able to do to a defenseless fellowman in secrecy hardly varies with cultures I'm afraid. The French were great at it in Algeria, the Germans all over Europe. Everywhere native militiamen outdo foreign soldiers.

The only thing that may stop it eventually is publicity.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Everyone knows the secular authorities in Iraq owe much of their values to the writings of the great Eskimo philosophers, whose names escape me at the moment."

Yes Nathan, this was believed to be Quinn (The Mighty). It was said that when he gets 'here' everybodys gonna run to him.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LOL, bigmouth!

Quinn the Eskimo

words & music by Bob Dylan

Come all without, come all within
    You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn

Everybody's building ships and boats
    Some are building monuments, others are jotting down notes
    Everybody's in despair, every girl and boy
    But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here
    Everybody's gonna jump for joy

I like to go just like the rest, I like my sugar sweet
    But jumping queues and makin' haste, just ain't my cup of meat
    Everyone's beneath the trees, feedin' pigeons on a limb
    All the pigeons gonna run to him

Let me do what I wanna do, I can't decide 'em all
    Just tell me where to put 'em and I'll tell you who to call
    Nobody can get no sleep, there's someone on everyone's toes
    Everybody's gonna wanna doze

• LDH
    LDH
    We need to find alternative sources of energy and not depend on 22% of our oil coming from there.

Just today I was gassing up behind all of the guzzling SUVs, and I was thinking....how fu@king stupid are we? Create a fuel source that has you filling up, running low, and running back out to fill up like a damn nitwit!!!!! Um, YEAH, that's long term planning!

How haughty our leadership to believe that this supply of fuel was inexhaustable. What sell-outs our American corporations for, all in the name of the almighty dollar regardless of political affiliations.

It makes you wonder.....what else is America relying on the rest of the world for....and should we be long-term planning for that need, do you think?

Lisa

Planner Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit