JWs Encouraged to Excel In Secular Education

by Carmel 14 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Jeremiah 48:16-17...

You who dwell in Moab, leave the cities and dwell in the rock, and be like the dove which makes her nest in the sides of the cave's mouth. (Jeremiah 48:28)

love michelle

• rocky220
    rocky220

That would not happen because j-dubs have to just dumb enough to believe false doctrine and profesy without question and to bring in more [pidgeons] uhum, j-dubs to bring in the $$$$$$$......rocky220

• myelaine
    myelaine

These are the visions of my head, while on my bed:

I was looking, and behold, a tree in the midst of the earth, and it's height was great. The tree grew and became strong; it's height reached to the heavens, and it could be seen to the ends of the earth. Its leaves were lovely, its fruit abundant, and in it was food for all. The beasts of the field found shade under it, the birds of the heavens dwelt in its branches, and all flesh was fed from it.

I saw in the vision of my head while on my bed, and there was a watcher, a holy one, coming down from heaven. He cried aloud and said thus:

Chop down the tree and cut off its branches, strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the beasts get out from under it, and the birds from its branches. Nevertheless leave the stump and roots in the earth, bound with a band of iron and bronze, in the tender grass of the field. Let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let him graze with the beasts on the grass of the earth. Let his heart be changed from that of a man, let him be given the heart of an animal, and let seven times pass over him.

This decision is by the decree of the watchers, and the sentence by the word of the holy ones, in order that the living may know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever He will, and sets over it the lowest of men. (Daniel 4:10-17)

And in as much as they gave the command to leave the stump and roots of the tree, your kingdom shall be assured to you, after you come to know that God rules. Therefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable to you; break off your sins by being righteous, and your iniquities by showing mercy to the poor. Perhaps there may be a lengthening of your prosperity.(26-27)

• kid-A
    kid-A

suck...suck...suck...Matthew 24:19...suck...suck...suck... Myelaine, what exactly is it you're smoking? And are you going to share it? LOL

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Myelaine, what exactly is it you're smoking? And are you going to share it? LOL

Hee Hee Hee Myelaine--no offense, but how are your answers related to the topic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit