What do JWs teach about survival of Armageddon....As of non-JW spouse?

by windchime 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nelly136
    nelly136

the elder who did my grandads funeral (non believer) stood there spouting how my nan (jw) could look forward to being reunited with him after armageddon,

as a kid ........

i was told that anyone rejecting becoming a jw would not be resurrected.

i was also told that those being resurrected would be without any sexual desires or need to procreate (neuters?)....that was when i asked about all those husbands and wives coming back to find their spouses remarried.

• windchime
    windchime

Thank you very much. I was impressed your deep insight. It seems that non-JW spouse won't be saved according to Ezekiel's prophecy.

• windchime
    windchime

Thanks, shera. Yes, I remember their so-called "Tacking". My conductor insisted that this leads us to the truth till the end. Funny!

• windchime
    windchime

May I ask you a question? (Forgive me, since I am not native English speaker.)What "hot as a fox" means? It seems to me, that is "juvenescent" Sounds strange why he thought he could keep you away from girls with such a story??

• windchime
    windchime

>good works or kind thoughts is no protection at all from the Witness point of view.

I agree with you. Thanks!

• windchime
    windchime

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I have attended my grandma's funeral with JW's way. She wasn't believer nor studied Bible at all. At funeral talk, our elder told as if she had hope of paradise! Very funny.

those being resurrected would be without any sexual desires or need to procreate (neuters?) I also have heard of those who ressurected would be like angels. So they won't need their spouses anymore, maybe.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Blondie, thanks for the quotes. I absolutely *loathe* the way JW's attempt to deny this core teaching of their religion - that any day now God is gonna whack everybody that isn't a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit