Tetrapod.Sapien - where is he?

by stillajwexelder 19 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Though I am pro creation I enjoyed his pro evolution arguments. I hope he is doing well.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Wherever he is, I wish him well. OFG when you see him in November have a beer or two for me with him.

The Claw

• juni
    juni

It's funny that I should see this thread here today as I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Thanks OFG and Calliope for the update.

Just let him know that I wish him well and we all will be waiting for some interesting stories!

Juni

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good to know he is OK - thanks everybody for the update

• Calliope
    Calliope

here's more.

he's made it approx. 800 kms west of Calgary, Alberta (that's 500 miles). the path he's biking through is very mountainous (as it is the Rockies). to give you an idea of his terrain, he's had to bike over passes with elevations of 1770 meters (that's 6000 feet) - that one was the Creston/Salmo pass and it took him 6 hours to get to the summit. you should see his freakin' legs!

he stopped in one town for this awesome Reggae fest called Koots Roots. Hippies and rastas by the thousands and many "extracurricular" activities. i met up with him shortly after the fest. sorry i didn't take pictures.

right now, he's in a small town (Keremeos, BC) picking apples for a fews days. he's doing great and crossing paths with so many interesting people.

i should be hearing from him tonight. i'll pass on the messages you've offered.

Cal.

• daystar
    daystar

Ask him to smoke one for Daystar.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

So that's why those pictures didn't look like Netherlands...

Cheers to the bicycle tetrapod

• Calliope
    Calliope

um... yeah i'm not so much from the netherlands as it is indicative of my ways...

but enough about me!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

holy hell - I thought his *bike* trip was a motorcycle- not a *bike* - bike.

pedal on JOSH! looks like fun.....

• luna2
    luna2

Glad to get news of Tetrapod. Very cool thing to be doing. Good luck to him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit