freedomloverr

yes I love ice cream.

• KW13
    KW13

WRONG

your not freedomlover, obviously your a fraud

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Freedomlover!!! I've been wondering where you've been. I can't see an avatar on your new screenname though, but I'm sure glad that your back!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Ahh Here's a question for you...

Would you ever let your young children near an apostate or attend an apostafest?

(a real troll would never allow it)

-Aude.

PS: Welcome Back! And if you ever find out how to retrieve your original password, let me know. I'm in the same boat as you!

• KW13
    KW13

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8316/screeniely3.png

Click that link for a Screenshot.

Basically, you can have forgotten passwords e-mailed to you.

Also, as Administrators the staff here if sure its you are able to reset the PW from an AdminCP or if the board is tied to a mysql database, reset it from there but that takes messing around.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

******The REAL FreedomLover woulda capitalized the word Howdy. I think your a phony and a fraud and I'm gonna kick ya in the nutsack just like I did to Juni a little bit ago.
    Gumkicker*******

errr....(checking down below.) I don't have a nutsack gumkicker! LOL!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

*****Would you ever let your young children near an apostate or attend an apostafest?
    (a real troll would never allow it)******

MWHAHAHAHAH! I eat little children and apostates for breakfast, lunch, and dinner....errrr...um...NO! me- I'm not a troll! ;)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome freedomloverr! I look forward to your posts and any tatoo pictures you might have!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hey darling-

do me a favor and PM me with your husbands mysoace addy. He used to be my bud- then i lost him.

Do you have one too?

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Hey girl! How ya doing?!

Computer meltdowns are no fun... we returned from vacation this summer to find that my husband's computer had crashed. All our business stuff was on it, and he hadn't backed it up for about 3 months. Big mess.

The only good thing about it was that he's been accusing me of getting all kinds of viruses on my laptop because of all the "apostate websites" I visit.. but it was HIS computer that crashed... .... musta been deemunz....!

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit